Click to Home
Go To Search
Public Works
San Jose Home
Street & Easement Vacation
Street & Easement Vacations (Abandonment)

The City provides a process for vacating City streets and easements if it is deemed that they are no longer required. Our division is responsible for administering this process. If you are interested in having a City street or City easement vacated (abandoned), you should visit our one-stop counter and see if staff would support such vacation.