Click to Home
Go To Search
City Clerk
San Jose Home
Forms & Filings
Income & Time Disclosure and DFR1 Forms

Form 801
Access the Form 801 and find information about filing the form.

Form 802
View Form 802 and learn more about filing.

802 PBCE

Form 803
Find information about Form 803.

Form 806

File Claim Against City Form
Learn how to file a claim against a City form.

All Clerk's Office Forms
View all Clerk's Office forms.